74 years old patient with Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus has treated with Peripheral Blood Stem Cell
- 74 years old male patient with diabetic for 38 years.
- His HbA1c tested on 9 March 2016 was 9.1%, before the Peripheral Blood Stem Cell treatment.
- He was injecting insulin twice a day and took additional diabetic drugs everyday.
- He also had hypertension and urinary problems.
- After Peripheral Blood Stem Cell transplantation 3 times within 2 years, his HbA1c level was decreased from 9.1 % to 6.4 % which had been tested on 4 Feb 2017.
- On 28 Feb 2018, his HbA1c level was decreased from 6.4% to 5.6% which is within the range of normal HbA1c level.
- He doesn’t need either to inject insulin or take medicines.
- His hypertension is in control and his urinary problems are gone.
(HbA1c test results are in attached and uploaded with patient’s permission.)